Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Updates

Sometimes I feel like I only post when we go on vacations or new updates with Caleb, so here's an update on our lives. You know, for posterity's sake.

At the end of April we moved back home to Alamo, Ca. And when I say "moved home" we're taking that quite literally. We moved in with Brad's parents and are living in a mother-in-law type apartment above their garage. We definitely miss Provo and all our friends, but living at home has been A DREAM. It is great to be back with family so that we can be around for all the big events. No more FOMO for me!






Brad doesn't start school until July 10 so we have tried to fit as many activities in before then. My parents decided that they wanted to repaint their house so they hired Brad and my brothers to get the job done. Every morning they get up early and work before it gets too hot in the afternoon. It has been A LOT of work but they are getting closer to finishing! I can't wait to see the finished product.



I was able to get a couple different teaching jobs which has quickly filled my schedule. I currently teach at Danville Fit, 24, and a corporate site in Dublin. I have 6 classes on my schedule but am subbing about 2-3 more classes each week during the summer months. It is hectic but nice to be busy doing something I love. Brad has been really good about watching Caleb during my classes so I will probably have to cut back once he starts school.  Last week I certified in Body Pump and this next weekend i've got a TRX certification down in Huntington Beach. I love learning new things and pushing myself as an instructor...i'm convinced this is the best job on the planet.



Caleb loves being home too. He loves having all the cousins around and is always getting lots of attention. He LOVES anything water related which is perfect because it is hot around here! I love how active and adventurous he is and it is so fun to see him explore life. He brings us so much happiness each and every day. 

 

 





 






1 comment: