Friday, May 1, 2015

Graduation and Goodbyes

Our last week in Provo was a whirlwind of celebrations, packing, and goodbyes. 

On Monday night the dentist Brad worked for took us out to dinner at the Sundance grill. We have been so blessed that Brad was able to work for Dr. Matthews, hopefully the experience he has had will help make dental school a little easier...



Tuesday was my birthday! The one present I wanted was a tri-suit for my half ironman, so we drove up to the Park City Outlets. We found a really good deal on some gear as well as some new shoes. I love birthdays. 


When we got home we went to Sushi with Megan and Parker and then went over to the Bringhurst's for a birthday celebration. Annie decorated her cute townhouse and made homemade ice cream sandwiches that were delicious! I went to bed stuffed as a happy 25 year old. 




An irrelevant picture, but I can't get over that smily face and chunky thighs. YUMMM


Our families arrived on Thursday morning for graduation. All the girls decided to get ready with pedicures and Sodalicious. I might have gotten Sodalicious everyday before we moved...my heart misses it terribly.

 


Thursday was commencement and Friday the boys walked at Convocation. Brad decided to walk with the Marriott School of Management with Don and Taylor so that we didn't have go to 2 graduations. Thank goodness. Having a mobile little man makes for an exhausting couple days. 

Brad officially graduated with a BS in Exercise Science and we are so proud of him! 






 


 




My grandmothers were so wonderful to come into town to support their grand-son-in-laws(?). We really appreciate all their support and love!



I know I have said it a thousand times but we are so grateful that we received our education at BYU. It was such a wonderful experience and I really believe that you can't get this type of education anywhere else.


After all the graduation festivities the truck was loaded and apartment cleaned on Saturday. We said our goodbyes on Sunday and hit the road early Monday morning. I can't believe our time in Provo is all finished, but it was such a grand adventure and we met so many wonderful people who will forever be in our lives. 



The neighbor boys had to arm wrestle Brad ONE MORE TIME. 




We are now settled into "the addition" at the Coons and feel at total peace with our decision to move back home. Our journey has just begun and we can't wait to see where life takes us! 




No comments:

Post a Comment