Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Family Pictures

Ever since Caleb was born I have been wanting some nice family pictures to put up around the house and when I saw Cami Kaye's photography I knew I wanted her to take them for us. Can I just brag about her for a sec? Seriously one of the best photographers ever. I only met her once before the actual shoot, but she was so friendly and excited about photography that I couldn't resist. She came into our home, told us exactly how to pose, made Caleb smile (even while having a cold and being sleepy), and got my pictures to me within TWO DAYS....Who does that?! I can't wait to print them off an hang them on our walls. But I don't need to tell you who awesome she is, see for yourself:




 

























Thank you Cami!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment