Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I Didn't Know...

I didn't know I can still function on 4 hours of sleep.


I didn't know Caleb would flip my life upside down and inside out.


I didn't know seeing Brad be a father would make my love for him quadruple in strength.


I didn't know I could love a tiny little person so much my heart feels like it might burst.


I didn't know being a mother would be the most rewarding thing I have ever done.


I also didn't now motherhood would be the hardest thing I have ever done.


I didn't know nursing would be my favorite part of the day. I count down the minutes to the next feeding.


I didn't know I would have to soak in every moment I can because Caleb is growing way too fast.


I didn't know I would go from a schedule-run day to a care-free mom who can literally sit on the couch for 6 hours straight.


I didn't know I can get waken up by someone at 5:30 am and still love and be happy to see them.


I didn't know my family of three would make me the happiest person in the world!





















3 comments:

  1. Being a mom really is the most incredible thing. He is so adorable and I can't wait to meet him in just 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! He haas grown and changed so much!!! Love him! Can't wait til the end of the month to hold him again!!!!������

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know…reading this would make me so weepy!! What a beautiful tribute to the blessing of motherhood!

    ReplyDelete