Wednesday, February 26, 2014

30 Weeks!

I am officially 3/4 of the way done! Here are some pictures to document. I am 27, 28, and 30 weeks respectively. Please forgive my messy house in all these pictures... *embarrassing*...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here's an update: 
 
Total weight gain: 3 lbs.

Maternity clothes?: How come no one ever told me how comfortable maternity pants are?! I finally made the switch and I don't think I am ever going back. Even post baby. Also, none of my regular shirts stay down over my belly. Soooo I am now in complete maternity get-up:)
 
Stretch marks?: Not yet! Praying so hard...
 
Sleep: Good! Other than the fact that I usually have to get up once to go pee...that kinda sucks.

 Movement: He is definitely moving! I have started feeling him kick my bladder and boy is that fun:)

Food cravings:  2 words. RED MEAT.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, I feel great!

Miss Anything?:  This might be TMI, but every time I sneeze I have to clench so hard so I don't pee my pants. NOT fun.
 
Best moment this week: Buying our new bed set! Nesting has set in.
 
Belly Button in or out?: It hasn't completely popped just quite yet. Except for when I laugh. Kinda funny.

Looking forward to: Going home this weekend for my baby shower! Eeeeek! So excited! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment