Monday, January 27, 2014

26 Weeks!

The best part about running at 26 weeks? I get to show off my baby bump and do what I love
Worst part about running at 26 weeks? He sits on my bladder THE WHOLE TIME.
 

 
 
26 down 14 to go! It's crazy how I feel like I have always been pregnant, but it's also gone by so fast! Here's an update:
 

Total weight gain: My doctor says 4, but my scale at home says 0. I either need to change my Doctor or change my scale...we went with choice number 1 (see below). He did assure me that I "stocked up" before pregnancy so I shouldn't gain very much weight...how rude.

Maternity clothes?: I wear maternity tops, but haven't had to switch my jeans yet. I bought some maternity pants at Target but have returned them for 4 different sizes because they are all too big! Who knew that getting pregnant I would go from a size 10 to a size 4?!!! Or do they just make maternity jeans extremely HUGE? What is this craziness?
 
Stretch marks? Not yet!
 
Sleep: Great! I still sleep between 8 and 9 hours a night. Minus the crazy dreams part. And now I am starting to have scary scary nightmares! I don't have to get up during the night to pee (I am pretty stubborn) but I know it's coming soon. Boo.

 
Movement: Little guy is getting more and more active. Brad and I have started to feel body parts! I love to poke and prod while we're laying bed. Poor boy is already getting bugged by his parents.

Food cravings: Diet coke cravings have returned. I'm doomed. Oh and my sweet tooth is coming back. Remember when I said I haven't gained any weight? That might be ending soon...
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have been hating breakfast recently. When I wake up nothing sounds good. And it sucks.

Miss Anything?: Not having to pee every 2 minutes. I feel like I should just sit on the toilet all day and I would be more productive.
 
Best moment this week: Finding a Doula! Worst part of the week was having our doctor freak out at us after hearing the news....drama drama. We are now going to a midwife who will deliver us in the hospital. Yipee!

Symptoms: I have been having round ligament pain in my pelvic area late at night, but it usually goes away in the morning. 
 
Belly Button in or out?: It's starting to pop!

Looking forward to: Valentine's Day and getting to go home in February for a couple days!
 

2 comments:

  1. I obviously mean this is the most admiring way. But you were born to be pregnant! You look fab!!

    ReplyDelete