Monday, November 18, 2013

We're Still Fun!

 
Saturday was a very busy day for us. We had a lot of errands to run to get ready for our vacation next week.(!!!!!) After too much shopping we found ourselves at Target aimlessly walking the isles for food. Bad idea. Our checkout consisted of chicken nuggets, corndogs, cheese, bread, and apples. That'll sustain us for the next week, right??
 
We walked out of the store and I saw Chucke E. Cheese across the street. I looked at Brad and said, I think we need to go there . Brad agreed a little bit too easily and we headed over. We had a deal where if we bought a large pizza we got 50 free tokens...Yes please.
 
Little did I know, this is Brad's "zone". Our first date when he got back from his mission was actually to the nickelcade, so there must be a reason he loves them so much. After playing a couple games he found one he really liked and gave out a lot of tickets. He won the bonus after a couple tries. I was dying laughing.
 
He told me he thought he could do it again so we kept playing. 2 coins later he won again. I think everyone in the arcade knew because we were screaming so loud. I was almost crying I was laughing so hard. No wonder the picture is blurry.  
 
 


 
My favorite game at Chucke E. Cheese is always the photobooth. How do their photos turn out so good? 


We counted our tickets and ended up cashing in pretty well. We even got a bat and ball for Braden!

 

We might be 23/24, but we're still kids at heart:)

1 comment:

  1. i'm kind of jealous of your future kid. i want you guys to be my parents!

    ReplyDelete