Thursday, November 7, 2013

I saw this the other day on another blog and I thought it was fun. Here's my update on the good ol' pregnancy:

How far along? 14 weeks 5 days

 

Total weight gain: I've actually lost weight. I guess thinking food is repulsive does that to you.
Maternity clothes?: Not yet. Just the good ol' elastic through my jeans to be more comfortable.  
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sooo good. I tell Brad every night how excited I am to go to sleep. I can sleep for an insane amount of time.
Movement: Not yet, I'm dying to feel something!
Food cravings: Not really. Food in general still kind of makes me queasy.  Although, the only thing I wanted to each were crispy chicken sandwiches from Wendy's.  Let's not talk about how many I've eaten this week...I'm starting to feel guilty.




Anything making you queasy or sick: Yes, but the list is too long to write it all out. Cooked vegetables make me gag, anything super heavy is not appetizing, and I'm not really feeling any type of dairy.

Miss Anything?: Crispy Chicken Sandwiches when I am not eating them.
Gender: We find out soon!

Best moment this week: Eating crispy chicken sandwiches

Symptoms: As of Sunday my nausea has gone down A TON. I feel like a new person.
Belly Button in or out?: In
Looking forward to: The cruise to Mexico with my fam at the end of the month!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Looking like a hottie mommy!!

    Ps. Can I say this? Your boobs are huge.
    In a good way (:
    So excited to meet your little squishy squidy baby!

    ReplyDelete