Friday, January 11, 2013

2013 Goals!

1. Write in my journal atleast 3 times a week
2. Do a triathalon
3. Find more opportunities to serve
4. Try canning
5. Sew something
6. Read my scriptures daily--even if it's just one verse
7. Say morning prayers EVERYDAY
8. Attend the temple twice a month--Same as last year. It's about enduring to the end, right?
9. Donate Blood
10. Frame atleast 2 of Brad's canvases from the mission
11. Take a photography class
12. Take a sewing class
13. Read a financial book--Amber gave me a Dave Ramsey one for Christmas.
14. Get car insurance--Yep, still on my parents...Leach?
15. Listend to all 8 sessions of General Conference, atleats twice--I like to listen to the talks while I run.
16. Run a marathon--and beat my best time
18. Bake bread 5 times--I've gotten lazy at making bread...it's so easy to just buy it at the store!
19. Choose to be happy now
20. Read 15 books
21. Blog once a week
22. Update 72 hour kit
23. Go to an amusement park
24. Throw a murder mystery dinner party
25. Send out Christmas cards
26. Organize my pinterest boards with recipes I've tried and liked and ones I want to try.
27. Have 2 vegetables for every dinner
28. Make a pie using homemade pie crust--again, the store is just so tempting!
29. Organize my cupboards
30. Make pillow covers for our couch pillows

3 comments:

  1. Love your goals! I think you will really like the book - it's a super easy and fast read. Let's chat about it when you finish. Also, I can't wait to see your pinterest board with the recipes that you have liked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come to the murder party. And I want to win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take a sewing class with you!

    ReplyDelete