Monday, October 29, 2012

Numero Dos

On Saturday I ran my second 1/2 marathon. It was a Harvest Half up in Syracuse (near Layton) and it was awesome! 2 weeks my friend Annie called me up and asked if I wanted to run it with her. It was a really cheap race so I thought, why not?? The last time I ran a half was before I started running marathons...and let me tell you, 1/2's are WAY more enjoyable. I still love marathons for the challenge and thrill, but it was definitely a nice change up. 

 

We decided before the race that we would just have fun and take it easy but we ended up placing 5th in our age group and 15th overall. Not too shabby!




 

After the race, the farm that hosted it opened up all their harvest activities to the racers and their families. We had lots of fun on the slides and in the corn maze. 






Where was Brad during all this time you ask? Hangin with these little tikes:


Oh Dental school....
In about 6 years I might actually get my husband back. 



No comments:

Post a Comment