Monday, October 8, 2012

Weekend Madness

Last weekend was filled with two bridal showers, general conference, friends, and lots of fun. On Wednesday night I threw my friend, Camille a bridal shower. She looked fancy fancy.


Especially when she tried on some special pieces of clothing:


Then on Thursday night I threw my best friend, Becca another bridal shower. It was also her birthday so we celebrated extra good:)






Friday night we headed up to Salt Lake for conference. We stayed with Becca and her fiance (Quentin). We also met up with my Grandma Longhurst who is serving a mission on Temple Square. We didn't have tickets but we begged really well and got in to Saturday afternoon. 




It was such a relaxing, rejuvenating weekend. I feel so grateful to be able to hear the words of the prophets every 6 months. I know that they are men of God and their words truly teach us how to be happy. I love this gospel!

1 comment:

  1. Thong cookies?!? You guys are crazy :) And I love the picture of you and grandma!

    ReplyDelete