Monday, August 20, 2012

Graduation

It's official. I am a BYU graduate!! The past four years have literally FLOWN by. I feel like it was just yesterday my mom dropped me off at the dorms and I was expected to grow up and be a big kid. I don't know if the whole adult thing has happened yet (i'm in denial), but I have learned so much and have had the best years of my life. I am so grateful for all the people I have met, classes I have taken, and experiences I have learned from. It has definitely been hard for me to say goodbye to this chapter of my life and move on, but I know that even more awaits me in the future. I still feel as if I am a "half" BYU student because Brad will be there for a couple more years so I don't feel all that grown up just yet. 

              

My WHOLE family came in for graduation and I am so grateful for their support. We took lots of pictures so here they are:

 

 







  
 

  




 
 

My MIL and SIL also came into town. I was so grateful for them and all they did. They (with the help of Brad) decorated my car/apartment, made me a lay, and bought me balloons. Talk about #1 in laws award. 




 

You may notice that a couple people are missing from the pictures. That's because baby Braden decided to come during graduation! You can read about his story here. It was very exciting that all the siblings were there when he was born...it's never too early to meet his crazy aunts and uncles!!!


     

1 comment:

  1. We need to photoshop my face into some of these pictures or something. Let's be honest, our family looks so sad without me! :) So proud of you though Rach! I know what you mean about still feeling like a student, I feel the same way with Taylor still at BYU. I'm glad you guys will be sticking around with us the next couple of years!

    ReplyDelete