Friday, July 6, 2012

I Love Love

This last weekend Brad and I went home to attend our friend Nena's wedding. We got off the plane and Brad said, "just breathing the air here makes me happy." There's nothing better than being home. I forgot my camera so you'll have to bear with the iphone pictures... 

Brad and my little sister Annie are hilarious together. She thinks he is so weird, and he just feeds the fire. 

 


Friday night my whole family went into the city to go out to dinner. I should have taken more pictures. Hopefully you're not sick of our faces yet...



Then Saturday was Nena's wedding! Talk about a beautiful couple. Brad and I were able to go to the sealing in the temple that morning. What a wonderful place to be sealed for time and all eternity. It makes me so grateful for the covenants I have made and all the many blessings we can receive through righteousness.

The reception was in Nena's backyard and was so spectacular. They had a small ring ceremony before and then we headed over to the party. Nena added her own Japanese touch to everything from paper cranes in the trees to homemade sushi for dinner. I loved it.


 
The best part was being reunited with all our high school friends once again. We all have gone our separate ways, but it's so fun to see them again and reminisce on the good ol' days. Check out the difference. 

Then (2008):

Now (2012):


On Sunday we had dinner at the Coon's with Matt and Lindsey's family. I can't believe how big the kiddos get when we haven't seen them for a while! I sure wish we lived closer to them!


We're back at school/work now but wishing we were home in Cali. We love all our family and am so grateful for their love!


No comments:

Post a Comment