Sunday, June 17, 2012

2 Things For The Two Men In My life

1. Happy Fathers Day! I have been blessed with an amazing father who has always been there for me. He is such a good example of patience, love, and service. I am always amazed at how much he cares about each one of his children and wants the best for them. He is the first one I go to when I want to tell someone my good news because is always so happy for me and my accomplishments. I love you Dad!


Sappy Alert:

2. Today is the one year anniversary of when Brad and I got engaged! (Yep, I am one of those people that like to celebrate EVERY possible date) What a year it has been. I have never been happier. It has been such an adventure starting our life together and I can't wait for our future together. He is so perfect for me and I am so grateful to have him as my best friend, husband, and eternal companion. I love you Bradley James. 





No comments:

Post a Comment