Monday, May 28, 2012

We were able to get away from work for a couple hours this past weekend and do a bonfire up the canyon with our friends. We are so lucky and feel blessed to have such fun couple friends in Provo (it helps that one of them is my sister:)). Whenever we have free time we spend it with them either playing games, going on dates, or having dinner at each others houses. I also don't hate that we literally live feet away from each other. 

Anyway, it rained all day Saturday so we thought we were going to have to change plans, but at the last minute we decided to go up. It was still freezing, but the fire was perfect. 


We ate delicious tin foil dinners full of potatoes, carrots, and onions. Mmmmm. I will gladly give up my bed and showers for a week if it means I get to eat tin foil dinners for every meal. It doesn't help that we also stuffed our faces with smores and roasted Starbursts (don't know it til you try it).


Dennis and Mia are the camping king and queen. If I ever have to go spend an extended period of time in the wilderness I am taking them with me. With their gear of course. 

We put Dennis in charge of firewood and he definitely pulled through.


Tonight we are going to Brad's work BBQ. Tomorrow it's back to juggling school and mid terms with our crazy life! BUT...there is only 2 more weeks of Spring classes! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....


No comments:

Post a Comment