Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Whew

 It's over. Finals are complete. I cannot believe I made it through these past couple months. This last semester was one of the hardest three months. For the most part I really like being busy, but this semester I felt like I was literally racing from one thing to the next.  If I didn't wake up at 5:30 in the morning and continuously run around like a crazy person I wouldn't get everything done that I needed to. Between going to school full time, working 2 jobs, doing an internship, training for a marathon, and trying to keep my head on straight, I am physically and emotionally exhausted. There were multiple times when I wanted to just give up and quit everything. But I kept going and now I am done:). Yes, it was stressful and completely crazy, but looking back I am so proud of myself.

But the main reason for writing this entry is to give appreciation for the people that have supported me through the last months. Mainly my wonderful husband and my Heavenly Father. I have spent long hours crying to both with worries, frustrations, and just a need for comfort and both have been right by my side. I have felt the strength of eternal marriage and the blessings it brings. I could not ask for a better husband or best friend. He is so supportive and sympathetic. I am also grateful for the stronger relationship I now have with my savior. The gospel of Jesus Christ brings so much peace and joy into my life and I am grateful for it everyday.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog Rachel! Congrats on being done finals!

    ReplyDelete