Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sappy

I had a dream during my nap today (yep, its a daily occurrence) that it was a year ago and I was so nervous for Brad to come home from his mission because I didn't know if he would love me. I was upset and freaking out the whole dream...and then I woke up. Lying next to Brad. I am so grateful for my life and my husband. I just feel the need to brag about him for a second. He's been home from his mission one whole year and I can hardly believe how fast time has flown by. We were married only 6 months after he got home and he has just jumped right back into life and is kicking trash. Today he received a full-ride scholarship to BYU for this upcoming spring/summer. He is working so hard and is blowing my mind at how well he handles his classes. Anyone with an A in chemistry deserves some recognition. 
I scored, big time:) 

5 comments:

  1. I love this, because I FREAKING LOVE YOU TWO! cutest, happiest couple I know for sure! love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy your dream is a reality and that we get to benefit by having you take Brad off our hands. JK! We get to benefit by having you in our family :) What?! Brad got a scholarship?! I feel so out of the loop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you post so that we can stay updated on your daily naps! We scored big time getting you as a daughter in law! So happy that you are married and love Brad. So happy about the great news of the scholarship! Love you...

    ReplyDelete