Friday, March 9, 2012

Maxwell Edward Brueseke



Is he not just the cutest thing you have ever seen?! Max was born this morning around midnight...7 lbs 2 oz, 20 inches long. My mom is heading down there this weekend and I am just sick that I am missing out. I want to hold me a baby! And give him tons of kisses and loves. 


My sister is a champ. There's an ongoing joke in our family that she has set the bar way too high for the all us other kids. This is her 3rd child under the age of 5 while her husband is finishing up residency. She taught Zumba and Body Pump pretty much right up until she gave birth. And then she did it natural! You go girl!

I love these kiddies so much and cant wait to meet Maxwell!

  

2 comments:

  1. One day Ethan will be confused with looking into a mirror and looking at his little brother! They look just like each other. You just keep pumping out the most adorable kids.

    ReplyDelete