Friday, March 2, 2012

I Left My Heart in Danville

7 years ago my family moved from Bothell, Washington to Danville, California. I thought my life had ended. Little did I know it was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Not only did I meet my husband, but my whole world was opened up to new opportunities and adventures. Brad and I hope to end up in the Bay Area after all our schooling to be surrounded by our family and friends (the weather doesn't deter us either).

Every year our stake president comes to town and takes us all out to Brick Oven. When I say all I mean 70+ people that live in the Provo area. Yep, he's awesome. We even had to get 2 huge rooms this year to fit everyone!



It's one of my favorite nights of the year to get together with everyone. I love to catch up and reminisce about our lives. I leave giddy just thinking about how happy I am to have moved to Danville and know these awesome people.

No comments:

Post a Comment