Monday, February 27, 2012

Someday We Won't Be Students

It's been decided! After hours of reviewing majors, meeting with counselors, and stressing about what Brad is passionate about. He has decided on Exercise Science! This is what he wants to do with his life:


His big goals are to finish here in about three years and then head on to Dental School with a whole new set of adventures. Exciting!

As for me, I am currently doing an internship, working 2 jobs, and going to school full time. Graduation cant come soon enough!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't even realize Brad didn't have a major. Is there no pre-dental type thing? I think Brad will enjoy Exercise Science and you'll be able to help him. Yes, someday you will be done with school :)
    Hope you are taking time to breathe with everything you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picking a major IS the first step toward graduation !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. Robert is meeting with a counselor in an hour for the exact same thing! Exercise Science then off to Dental School. And you and I are leading parallel lives. Let's make sure our husbands go to the same Dental School and we can start a gym...or play group :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way Christina! I would freakin die of happiness if that happened...

      Delete