Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolutions

My sister Amber is the inspiration for this post. Last year she posted all of her goals for the year (view here) and made herself accountable by continually reviewing them on her blog. I probably won't be as good as she is, but I think it's a really good idea and the perfect way to start 2012.

1. Consolidate my recipes and finish my book

2. Attend the temple twice a month

3. Start and finish my canvas project

4. Read the Book of Mormon

5. Have and keep 5 clients by March

6. Visit teach every month

7. Print off blog for our one year anniversary

8. Start our food storage

9. Maintain my GPA

10. Go camping

11. Start automatic investing in our Roth account

12. Graduate college!

13. Go to Las Vegas

14. Run a marathon

15. Invite at least 5 couples from our ward over for dinner

16.  Be kind

17. Experiment cooking with tofu

18. Make a budget for Brad and I and stick to it

19. Eat at least 6 servings of fruits and vegetables daily

19.  Have FHE every week

20. Sew something

21. Run any sort of triathlon

22. Call every family member on their birthday

23. Smile

24. Make and print wedding book

25. Find a full time job when I graduate

I think i'll just stick to 25 for now:) 2012 is gonna be a good year...I can feel it!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! And I can't wait to get a phone call from you on my birthday :) I just posted my new goals for this year too. I really liked having the accountability of having it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea you two! Way inspiring! I hope I can be this good! Hopefully I have the time to at least make goals! haha (I wish I had thought of this earlier!)

    ReplyDelete