Saturday, January 7, 2012

Freako's


Last night we went black light mini golfing with the Frederico's. They aren't the freaks, we are. 






Kind of a funny story how we met:

Adam's dad was in the bishopric of my Freshman ward, so when he came home from his mission in October he started attending. He was assigned to be my apartment's home teacher and  we all quickly became friends. He started dating my roommate (Becca:)) soon after. They broke up that summer, but I still always thought he was pretty awesome. Fast forward 5 months and I am in New Zealand making friends with Arielle thinking she's pretty cool. I find out that she started dating Adam before New Zealand! What are the chances?! They got married last April and Brad and I love to hang out with them:)

We are sad that they will be leaving us in June to move to Chicago, but I am sure we will have lots of fun before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment