Friday, December 16, 2011

Traditions Are For Non-Spontaneous

We're done with finals!!! It's finally over and we're home with our families for the holidays! So happy:)

Here's the story:
The only bite of cake Brad and I were able to eat at our reception was the one we fed each other. It was absolutely delicious. We decided to freeze our cake, as the tradition goes, and eat it on our one year anniversary. BUT, Brad has been so worried that it wouldn't taste good after a year and he would be so sad. He pressured me to pull it out at Thanksgiving, but I was a hard nose and didn't budge. He was sad. And still worried. So when we got home last night and he asked AGAIN if we could eat it, I caved and pulled it out of the freezer. And guess what? It was just as delicious as it was 4 months ago. I don't regret it one bit.

 


He promised to buy me a cheesecake on our 1 year. I wont forget it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh GOOD choice. My sister froze hers and it was gross after a year. Wouldn't want to waste a delish cake!

    ReplyDelete