Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Study, Study, Cry, Then Study Some More

Life is a little stressful in the Coons household right now with all the final projects due this week and studying for finals next week. I am taking the personal training certification exam on Friday and my mind is exploding with exercise program information. Prays are gratefully accepted on my behalf:) If I don't pass don't ask me about it because I might burst into tears. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband who loves me even though I am an angry stressed out crazy person. Poor Brad is FINALLY taking medication for a sinus infection that he's had the past 2 weeks. You can pray for him too.
On the other upper hand, ONE MORE WEEK til we go home for Christmas. Cant wait to see everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe I only saw you guys for like 30 seconds at thanksgiving and I'm not coming home for Christmas :( sooo weird....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! We will definitely keep you both in our prayers. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cold turned into a sinus infection for Matt too. So sorry guys. Just know that it doesn't last forever. Some day in the future taking tests,cramming, papers and projects will all be over. And you will look back and wonder how you did it! So as silly as this sounds cherish the moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you taking NASM or ACSM? NASM is not bad at all, you'll do great! I know nothing about ACSM though. Will we be reunited for water polo in January?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Emily and Lyndsey...we cant wait to see you guys! And Shannan are you starting a team?! Yeah, NASM wasn't too bad. I am just glad it's all over!

    ReplyDelete