Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pindicted

Dear Pinterest,

I wish we didn't have such a perfect relationship. I wish I didn't love you so much. I wish I didn't have to spend every second on my computer resisting the temptation to click on your easily accessible tab on my bookmark bar. I wish you didn't make me such wonderful cook, decorator, craftswoman, fashionista, and DIY expert. I wish my husband didn't feel neglected because I sit in bed late at night enjoying quality time with you. I wish I wasn't so obsessed.  But until I am able to conquer my addictions I will continue to spend useless amounts of time searching your pages in hopes of becoming the perfect housewife.

Yours Truly,
Rachel Coons

 

3 comments:

  1. Your wreath turned out awesome! I signed up for Pinterest but have no idea what to do now. Maybe you could show me when you're home for Christmas? Or maybe you shouldn't show me so I don't get addicted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much on so many levels! However, i am incredibly jealous you actually get to USE your pintristy knowledge! I sadly spend hours and hours finding things that i can only wish i get to make someday :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahahahah this is so awesome

    ReplyDelete