Sunday, December 25, 2011

Our First Christmas:)

Merry Christmas! We got to spend the day with both our families opening gifts and going to church. Santa was so good to us this year and we got a new DSLR camera! So happy! These are the last iphone pictures you will see on the blog from here on out...thank goodness! 



First picture taken with the new camera. All of my family was together on Christmas Day, such a blessing.



Both families had dinner at the Coons which made it easier on Brad and I so we didn't have to choose between the two. I love that our families live so close and we all get along. The nieces and nephews quickly make friends with each other and everyone is happy!

 

 

 

 

 

I just love this time of year and the chance we have to reflect on our Savior's birth. I am so grateful that I got to spend this Christmas with Brad and I can't wait for the many years to come. If anything, I know I will be happy.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! Santa definitely missed the memo from us because we didn't get a DSLR and we want one! We're happy for you guys though. Glad we got to spend some time with you even though it was short.

    ReplyDelete