Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hodge Podge

This break is going by way too fast yet I cant believe we have only been home for a week! Everyday is packed with all sorts of fun things. Here is a list of the top excitements:

1) I was hired as a personal trainer! I will be working at a small gym in Orem starting January so if you're interested and living in the Provo/Orem area let me know! I am so excited to finally be doing what I love:)

2) Caroling with the fam. Yes, we all sang our hearts out. Yes, we have no musical talent. Yes, the neighbors loved it (or at least acted like they did)  



3) LOTS of Christmas shopping. Target trips in the last two days...3 and counting. 
     
4) Pellet shooting. Brad decided this afternoon to make us a shooting range in his back yard. We might end up doing this a lot. 



5) Finding out that Macy's is STILL the best store in the whole world. It's a long story with a lot of tears involved, but basically I lost our Macy's gift card a week ago that still had lots of money on it from our wedding. We went into the store to get a new one because we had the card number, only to find out that someone has found it and spent all of the money. I was devastated. Brad kept telling me it didn't matter, but I spent the whole day fighting back tears. Later he called the store in Orem where I lost it and the manager told us our story is considered gift card fraud and they would give us all the money back on the card! It was a Christmas miracle:)

6) The best, of course, is being with all the family. Sitting around for family dinners, movies, and football watching is just the greatest. And instead of just one family to be with over the holidays, we get two!


Provo, I might never come back to you. 

1 comment:

  1. I need some personal training! Way to go on the job! And I'm SO glad they are giving you the gift card money back. That is so awful that someone spent it :( We're excited to come back to Alamo Sunday and spend more time with you guys!

    ReplyDelete