Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Circus!

Every year my family goes to see "A Christmas Carol" at the Dean Lesher theater in Walnut Creek, but this year Adam got creative and brought up the idea of going to see Cirque Du Soleil in the city! Only some of us were up for the change, but i'm pretty sure it payed off. We went to this delicious Indian restaurant before the show and ate our hearts out. I think part of the reason I love San Francisco is because of the amazing food:)
 

The tent looked like it was straight from Willy Wonka. I swear it was a big, giant sucker.


We couldn't take any photography of the show, but just the set and lights were breath taking. I cannot believe some of the things those people can do with their body. 


It was a great show and I highly recommend it to anyone in the Bay Area! Thanks for the genius idea Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment