Sunday, November 13, 2011

Retail For Your Back Therapy

This weekend one of my good friends came into town and stayed with us. Alex lives in Manhattan and I haven't seen her since we left New Zealand so I was glad she came to visit!!!


 We got together with some other New Zealand people for lunch on Saturday and went to Cafe Rio. Put 10 of us crazy study "abroaders" in public and that place didn't know what to do with us.

 Brad and I then drove her to Ikea so she could meet up with some friends she was going to stay with the rest of weekend. Brad has never been inside Ikea so we decided to take a look. I told him as we were going in that you always find things you never knew you needed. Sure enough. We ended up buying an office chair for Brad. I am glad he will be comfortable now, but I am afraid he'll be doing more sleeping than studying in it. At least that's what I would do.

 

 


 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Brad has never been to Ikea! And, thanks for posting about the chair. Now Aaron is saying we need a new office chair, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's definitely a good deal:) And who doesnt love going to Ikea?? Cant wait to see you guys in a week!!!

    ReplyDelete