Sunday, November 20, 2011

Let Them Eat Cake

Holidays are kinda a big deal to me. I love to have any reason to celebrate(and bake). So when someone has a birthday I like to go all out. Today was Taylor's birthday and he got the brunt of my excitement. I supplied the four layer cake. Kara supplied the ice cream and awesome decorations.

Yesterday, Kara and I made a scavenger hunt for the boys for Taylor's birthday dinner. Brad had a long week of tests (which he did amazing on:)) so that was my excuse to do it for him. I think the boys were a little less than amused about the whole thing, but Kara had fun putting it together! We didn't have our camera last night so I made up for it with pictures from tonight. Happy Birthday Taylor!

                      
                                                                                                 

                                                                                                          
                                                                             
 


1 comment:

  1. I am way impressed with your cake making skills! And I love the picture of Brad on Taylor's lap :)

    ReplyDelete