Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My best friend...she's 22!

Yesterday was the celebration of my best friend Rebecca Adamson's birthday. I have known her since the pre-existence. Literally. Our parents have been best friends since college and our families lived together before we were even born making us friends for eternity. Growing up I lived in Bothell, Wa and she lived in Pasco, Wa which meant it was only a 3.5 hour drive to be re-united:) We went to each other's girls camps, we roomed at EFY together, and we were roommates for 3 years at BYU. We come as a pair. And I love her with all my heart.


Brad and I surprised her yesterday morning with balloons and cake-balls. Then in the afternoon her and I and our other best friend Annie Anderson(she's amazingly made the dynamic duo a fantastic three-some) took a much needed shopping trip to DI...just like the old days. Later in the evening we all got dressed up and went out to sushi. I'd say we celebrated pretty well:)

 

     
              
 

 

It was a wonderful birthday for an amazing person. I love you Becca and Happy Birthday!!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, posted first under TJ... LOVE the red pumps! And Happy Birthday Becca! And we HAVE known the Adamsons since the pre-existence - awesome, awesome family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Brad went even with being the only guy with THAT many girls! haha and I didn't know you guys were friends with maren! I saw her and becca in the same picture of FB the other day and here today! She was my freshman FHE sister! small awesome world :D

    Also....I love the red pumps as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best LOVE declaration I've ever seen. I may be a tad bit biased because it's highlighting me. But I'm serious. You're the bestest best friend. Loves :)

    ReplyDelete